My ROTJ flamethrower

MLS

Active Hunter
I'll be posting a few pics of the flamethrower box build in my WIP thread. until then, here's a little fire.

th_20150801_014104_zpsnwmluiph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just keep getting more and more curious as to how this is possible. Kinda looks like a Roman candle. How much distance does it get? Any residue?

Nicely done man. Hope you're doing this safely! :)

crumdum I'm having some trouble uploading vids from my phone. I'll get it worked out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just keep getting more and more curious as to how this is possible. Kinda looks like a Roman candle. How much distance does it get? Any residue?

Nicely done man. Hope you're doing this safely! :)

This is as safe as it can be. Obviously, there's fire involved- so there's always some danger. I didnt want a capsule or reservoir of flammable liquid on me, so a stream of fire is out. This little guy however, will be a fun little toy.
No residue, depending on the load, I can get around 20 ft, but it burns so fast it appears to only go a few feet sometimes. It's wireless, so I can trigger it from wherever, hence standing back for the first few.

To be honest it would be pretty easy to have this work. You could get the guts of a powered water gun or spray gun that shoots X feet and fill the resorvoir with alcohol. Personally I would get the powered spray gun because it would be shorter ranged...bigger effect...and easier to control. The alcohol would be flammable but not nearly as explosive.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back