My Other Fett Helmet

Halo 1

Well-Known Hunter
Hello Hunters,

It's been a long while since I lasted posted and while I have an exciting modification coming up for my suit [I'm still tweaking it], I thought I'd share something from my other hobby, that still connects me to my Mandalorian fetish? love?... You know what I mean...

When I started using Troy Lee;s D3s for my freeriding and downhilling, my helmets always had a Mythosaur skull decal on it. And I always toyed with the idea on my ROTJ paint-job on a D3. Well with the recent ESB paint-jobs from both Fox and Bell helmets for MTBikers making the circuit, I figured it was time.

So I contacted the good folks over at Troy Lee Designs Custom Paint Department and shared my thoughts with em. They were more then happy to help me out with my dream....so after a couple of months, a few high res pics of my suit and helm, an upset bank account, I received this....

Yes, while it is aesthetically pleasing, it is a purely functional. I will be hitting the slopes and stairs with this helm on.

Anyhow, hope you Hunters like it...

Stay safe,

Tim

20170602_102649.jpg20170602_103104.jpg20170602_103138.jpg20170602_103307.jpg20170602_103344.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back