My foray into boba fett esb

thx guys , yeah the speed of the project has been helped by being only one of two heating service guys on call 24-7 in a three county area , great money,,,, no sleep .

a little update on the jp missle not attached , i needs some earth magnets

forayfett11.jpg

Did some work on the armor today , krylon silver, yellow zinc chromate , the us med green , with a little panzer mist over the top , and a little weathring

forayfett13.jpg

forayfett12.jpg

Everything looks great so far!! I really like the thought of the sew-on snaps. Like you said, inexpensive and easy to use. I may have to keep those in mind when I decide to tackle this. Thanks for the tip.

Lovin it bro keep up the good work as it is coming along nicely. Love the idea that you came up with for securing the armor to the vest, I will have to look heavily into this method when I do mine.

get my fp budget helm today , and wow is all that can be said . check his for sale thread for a better review , anyway got the visor installed ,and some silver base coat on . will start painting it tommorrow , if all goes well

forayfett14.jpg

thx , yeah im on call evey other week so i don't leave the house unless im on a call ,also its winter ,and i work outside so playing outside is out of the question , summer time im no indoors to much . anyway did some work on the helm today , i cant reiterate enough how much i love this helmet , and windsor newton ,

forayfett15.jpg

forayfett17.jpg

forayfett16.jpg

forayfett18.jpg

Ok so i wasnt to happy with the helmet paint job , i love the layered efffect but personally i cant get the detail so i went back to topical , and well t takes a while longer her is about 6 hours worth of work

forayfett 005.jpg

forayfett 006.jpg

Hey Bro looking great I wish my bucket would hurry up and get here. What are you using to apply the masking fluid that was not giving you the detail that you wanted.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back