My first ESB Boba Helmet (Heavy on Pictures)

PRodd12231982

New Hunter
Hello fellow Fett fans

I'm pretty new to the costuming game but after reading a lot of tutorials and threads on TDH I thought I would give it a shot. I bought my first helmet back in the end of 2015 and after a lot of work I finally have something I was proud of.

Here is are a few pictures of the progress and the final shots.

Picture1.jpgPicture3.jpgPicture4.jpgPicture7.jpgPicture8.jpgPicture10.jpgPicture11.jpgPicture12.jpgPicture13.jpgPicture16.jpgPicture15.jpg2016-04-27 23.49.25.jpg2016-04-27 23.48.26.jpg2016-04-27 23.48.41.jpg2016-04-27 23.49.05.jpg

One thing I want to do is to add scratch's and give it some character. I think I have the main damage done but it needs that little extra. Does anyone have any pointers on how to do this? Would I actually scratch the helmet or is it just topical paints?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Now that I have this I want to finish the whole suit. Just have to get the wife on board :)

Picture2.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Strong work, Mate - just a question, but is that a FP? No pointers, just envy.

Thanks Filer, no it isnt a FP helmet. Chris makes amazing things but alas I was too late to the party as he said he is no longer making the props. This was bought from Tom Vader over at Mandalorianmercs. He made a solid helmet out of Fiberglass for quite reasonable pricing.

Nice job, congrats on your finish

I see that you got the Boba monkey on your back now as well ;)

Boba has definitely made his way into my home. Any recommendations on what Armor to use? I have heard RKD makes some great stuff.

Thanks Filer, no it isnt a FP helmet. Chris makes amazing things but alas I was too late to the party as he said he is no longer making the props. This was bought from Tom Vader over at Mandalorianmercs. He made a solid helmet out of Fiberglass for quite reasonable pricing.

Boba has definitely made his way into my home. Any recommendations on what Armor to use? I have heard RKD makes some great stuff.

RKD makes awesome stuff and he is a stand up cool dude!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back