Hi there, the last view month TDH was a big source and Inspiration for my first airbrush paint up of a Boba Fett ROTJ helmet. Of course I use RafalFett's Stencils and Templates from here! A big thank you to him for his fantastic work! By chance I got a raw cast of a resin BF helmet. During the handling I had some problems with the cast and the paints I wanted to use. Here are some pictures from beginning in Sept. 2017 to this date. Yes I know I'm slow-going. The cast was a very poor cast and I had to a lot of filling and sanding. But with the first layer of primer it looked quite good. I wanted to use use most of the existing humbrol acrylic colors and the non existing I wanted to mix with tamiya acrylics (I love Tamiya Colors!). The first layer was Humbrol acrylic silver and I used a rattle can. Everything looked good so far. First fitting of the self made T-Visor. I just have to cut the lower end after finishing the paint Job. I used a Screen of a welding helmet. But sadly I had massive problems with processing the humbrols acrylis. After a lot of trying with different ratios I quit using humbrol and I decided to use only Tamiya and mix everything I need. And than the fun Begins... stenceling and masking! Started with the back panels and keyslots. Done!