MY ESB EE-3 75% There

HeadlessHunter

Well-Known Hunter
Heres some pics of my Sidewinder EE-3, thanks to Si for a great kit and really helpful advice in times of need, please let me know your constructive criticisms they are always welcomed

EE3A.jpg

EE-3B.jpg

EE-3C.jpg

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
Great kit and buildup!! You might want to get the handgrip more of a goldish brass color rather than the brown thats showing up in the pics. Other than that, It's coming along nicely(y)

Steve

HeadlessHunter

Well-Known Hunter
Wow so many kind comments, thanks, in reality though I can take no credit for this whatsoever as its a great kit from Sidewinder :)thumbsup: ) and yes its a 3 cell heiland, I searched and searched for an MPP but couldnt seem to nail one, the flashtube itself isnt secured in the barrel, its quite a good snug fit so if I manage to get an MPP I will swap them over, I totally agree with the colouration issues of the stock and handgrip, they are shortly to be addressed, thanks again for the comments more pics to follow in a few days and once Ive got all my greeblies (y)

lonepigeon

Active Hunter
Looking good.
A couple suggestions...
The grip is brass, not brown/wood.
The head of the grip screw should be on the other side. It's a machine screw only the small tip of the end should be visible (black).