MY ESB Blaster w/ new leather strap

Gonzo Fett

Active Hunter
I just realized I hadn't posted a picture of my esb sci-fire blaster. I've had it for awhile and been using it (uh hmmm) But I just got the other day the lovely leather strap from DL44 Blaster's friend. Thank you both!!!

I had to remove the cool ball looking screws only cause the sci-fire blaster already has parts to clip the strap to. I may have to solder the metal ring together just to ensure my blaster never falls...but than again if it does it'll just bounce back to me :lol:

gunbelt.jpg

closeupscre.jpg

DSC03126.jpg

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
Looks FANTASTIC!!(y) These were the final nail to put in the ESB EE-3 coffin so to speak.:lol: They turned out beautiful and are a must for any fully complete ESB EE-3.

Steve

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
looks great. i gota bore mine out alittle to install the MPP flash tube i got. *looks behind* i got plenty of leather to make a strap though.

Gonzo Fett

Active Hunter
i gota bore mine out alittle to install the MPP flash tube i got.

Y'know I was thinking about doing that as well. I love that shiny reflective look. If you can post some shots later when you do it that would be awwwesome.

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
sure thing. i just gotta talk to the guy who made it (srry i couldnt remember yer name) to make sure there isnt a rod in the barrel like in the scope. oh one last thing. what on earth did you use under the engine peice. it looks fantastic. i love that rim around it

Gonzo Fett

Active Hunter
BobaFettSlave_1 said:
sure thing. i just gotta talk to the guy who made it (srry i couldnt remember yer name) to make sure there isnt a rod in the barrel like in the scope. oh one last thing. what on earth did you use under the engine peice. it looks fantastic. i love that rim around it

BobaFettslave you got a sci-fire blaster as well?

yes it is good rim job :lol:

as far as what was used under the engine peice the boys from sci-fire are gonna have to chim in on this one here is a link in the meantime.

I am helping the boys out on the movie, but had no hand in making the blasters.

SlaveR5

Active Hunter
nice blaster Gonzo.... wait i have the same one in my office :) i got the same strap sitting here that i need to install.

BobaFettslave, that would be cool if you can post pics of the flash tube installed...(where did you get the tube?)

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
SlaveR5 said:
nice blaster Gonzo.... wait i have the same one in my office :) i got the same strap sitting here that i need to install.

BobaFettslave, that would be cool if you can post pics of the flash tube installed...(where did you get the tube?)

The tube i have is actually a replica one. its really no different. i got it from a guy that sells replica lightsabers on Ebay. he was selling all the ones he had left for the season so i droped him an email asking if he had an extra MPP flash tube lying round. luckly he did have one & i bought it off him. I love it. I was gunna save it for a HS bronze webley but it doent look like thats gunna be possible.

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
Gonzo Fett said:
I LOVE IT! Thank you again steve for posting that thread earlier. Will your friend be doing anymore runs in the furture?

Runs...not sure of,but I think he makes to order. If you don't have his email I can PM it to you and I'm sure he'd be happy to set you up with one.

Steve:D