Want to Buy MPP Single Step Shroud

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

bradberry00

New Hunter
Looking for a MPP single step shroud. If any of you used a real MPP for an EE3 and would be willing to sell the shroud, please let me know.

thanks much!
-david

bradberry00

New Hunter
hmm...I know the rarety of these things, I am not new to this....however, my complete MPP didn't even cost half that. Granted it has a two-step shroud....

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
Sorry. I was being a smart ass. Also, did see you were just buying a shroud. I have one but I converted it to a Vader saber a long time ago. But I would only part with it for a hefty price. So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view.

bradberry00

New Hunter
All good man, I am fluent in sarcasm and smart ass ;) . I also understand not wanting to part with your MPP!

Last edited:

intwenothor

Well-Known Hunter
Sorry. I was being a smart ass. Also, did see you were just buying a shroud. I have one but I converted it to a Vader saber a long time ago. But I would only part with it for a hefty price. So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view.
Your number was less than I was once offered for my complete no step MPP so it was definitely true from that guy's point of view.

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup