Want to Buy MPP Microflash Parts

Timbuktu

New Hunter
Hello all whilst I am a newbie member here on TDH I am a senior member on the RPF.

I recently picked up a R.A.F. MPP Micro Technical S92 Ground Camera Kit unfortunately the MPP Microflash has seen better days, I need some help with missing & broken parts so I can repair the flash.

I am hoping there maybe members here who have built vintage Fett Blasters and may have left over MPP Microflash parts.

Parts Needed:

Bulb Socket

Small slotted screws that hold the inner Bulb Socket

Plate & Rivets

Plastic Clamp Sleeve

Black Release Button Assembly

End Cap

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ian

Marv

Hunter
Odd that it had all that missing? I knew it had no plate but hadn't realised it was missing everything else when it was being auctioned.

Timbuktu

New Hunter
Odd that it had all that missing? I knew it had no plate but hadn't realised it was missing everything else when it was being auctioned.
Yeah Marv, I was guttered when it finally arrived I have not even posted on the poor condition of the wooden trunk which the timber was split in all corner joints the split timber was new as the wood had NO dirt or aged weathering.

I think you missed that I posted;

I need some help with "missing & broken parts" so I can repair the flash, but thanks for the reply, if there are any members who can help with parts I would be very grateful, thanks...