"Mostly" finished ESB Boba

Timmer

Active Hunter
Well, I took the ol' ESB out for it's first test drive today at a local, small, Sci-Fi / toy show. It was only myself and my buddy Pete, an awesome TD, so it was a pretty low key day. I was happy overall, but I have some bugs to work out. First, I'm TOO CHUBBY !! No problem, I just ordered my P90X the other day, so I'm going to give that a go when it arrives.

My hose came off of the gauntlet, easily fixable.

Gauntlets need some extra rare earth magnets to keep closed. Easy. Galactic G-string is missing for now.

Cod piece was ok but it's attached to my butt plate by elastic, and the butt plate wants to do it's own thing. I might go with snaps on the flightsuit and cod/butt.

More weathering, and some extra velcro here and there.

I also need to get a stronger servo for my RF, the low profile one is too wimpy for the stalk and topper, it won't lift them.

All in all a good day to work out the kinks before any major events.

My thanks to everyone here at TDH for their knowledge, skills, time, and craftsmanship, and mostly, the camaraderie.

I can't possibly list all those who made this possible, but here's to Art, Spidey, Taco, FettPride, Man of War Studios, Stormrider, Gabe, FettDad, Russrep, TerminalFettler, Ladysewforus ( Deb was the first to greet me back when I started : ) ) and Mark...... and all of the rest, thank you for doing what you do and sharing what you know.

Now to get tweaking.

Any comments or criticisms are welcome as always.

Timmer

th_IMGP2247.jpg
[/IMG]

th_IMGP2253.jpg
[/IMG]

th_IMGP2255.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much FettDad, BTW, the jetpack harness works great. I don't even feel the jetpack weight like I thought I would. My TD buddy has a rough time with his desert pack, but I don't even notice my JP, or the harness !

Yeh looks good all in all...I didnt read through till after looking and was like I think the cods a little low...but yeh when thats not sagging down itll look even better

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back