For Sale Misc. Boba Parts and Helmets

The time has come...
My schedule is officially much too hectic to go for more than one project at a time, and some of these pieces in this thread I've had for years and never did anything with. Time for some new homes!
I'll try to use this thread solely for Boba/Mandalorian related items, but if a different SW item pops in at some point dont be surprised! Lol
Also, I would prefer to ship only within the Con. USA, but if you are outside of that, feel free to PM me and I'll see what shipping arrangement we can work out.

Boba Fett Cold Cast GMH **SOLD!!!**
Don't quite remember who I bought this from, but other that that cutout in the visor area it's untouched. It comes with everything seen in the pics

Next up: SGB McQuarrie Fett Helmet **SOLD!!!**
Again, this helmet it untouched. Could be great for a custom Mando or just painted up as per the MCQ Boba. Comes with everything seen in the pics , and I have to get a picture of the Rangefinder still.

Here's an interesting one: RKD Mythosaur Skull Armor Bucks for Vac Forming **SOLD!!!**
Now THESE are cool!! Picked these up from a MandoMercs member back in 2014 ? I think.. Very cool idea, he had bought the molds either from RKD himself or from the first owner. They need a little bit of work to clean up (which the previous owner had started) and then theyre ready to go!

Here's the set of those plates I received with the bucks: RKD VacFormed Mythosaur Skull Chest Armor ($50 + Shipping OBO)

The last item for today's post: emme3's Flamethrower "Smoke" Kit(Tested but unused)
($90+Free shipping OBO)
Very cool kit, and perfect for anyone with a hollowed out FT.

UPDATE:
3-16-19: Helmets and bucks pending sale.

UPDATE:

3-17-19: GMH and McQ Boba buckets are sold!! As well as the RKD Armor bucks.

Also, no pictures up yet but I have a set of RKD ESB armor (untouched except for a little trimming on a knee) I'll be putting up as well as an authentic US Divers Co buckle (if you want the original plastic scuba harness it came with feel free to ask for that also, otherwise it will come just the buckle and belt. )

For the RKD armor, looking to get $300 shipped for that (I paid $330). I would rather not go much lower than that. Its a beautiful kit. I will also have some aluminum accessories (ie. Knee darts and collar studs) popping up here soon too.

For the buckle, looking to get $70 OBO.

Post will be updated later with pics .

More to come soon!!
Thank you all for looking!
Regards,
Gavin

Last edited:
Thread updated. Both helmets and armor bucks pending sale.

Also, no pictures up yet but I have a set of RKD ESB armor (untouched except for a little trimming on a knee) I'll be putting up as well as an authentic US Divers Co buckle (if you want the original plastic scuba harness it came with feel free to ask for that also, otherwise it will come just the buckle and belt. )

For the RKD armor, looking to get $300 shipped for that (I paid $330). I would rather not go much lower than that. Its a beautiful kit. I will also have some aluminum accessories (ie. Knee darts and collar studs) popping up here soon too.

For the buckle, looking to get $70 OBO.

Post will be updated later with pics .

Thanks!