MinuteFett Molds

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
As many of you may be aware from my posts on TDH and other forums. I have been trying to purchase molds as well as develop my own sculpts with the intention of supplying these pieces to the community at large. I recently acquired a production Jango Fett mold and stunt blaster mold which were quickly followed with all of cruzers Jango Fett molds. From personal experience I found purchasing the relevant pieces for my Boba Fett build very difficult which in a way led me on my journey and to this announcement. My ultimate goal is to be able to supply Boba Fett hard parts to the community and after months of negotiations and discussions today I am able to announce that I own all Fett Pride molds. This includes the entire FP inventory and have been purchased directly from Fett pride and are 100% authentic. I have also provided proof and cleared several things in question to the admins.

Hopefully this will answer all the questions and help to dispel the recent rumour campaign against my name. I will be announcing full details and introductory offers in due course.

Please keep your comments civil.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me or an admin.

MTFBWY Minute fett

P.S. There are also plans of helping out those with outstanding orders as soon as I catch up with all my orders.

Wow! This is great news for the community. I think a costume upgrade may now be on the cards as I previously also found it difficult to obtain certain parts. Following this MinuteFett

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back