For Sale Mike M. Gloves 2019 2 pairs left

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
with how many people want to get gloves on this next run I'm going to do this as "democratically" as possible. I'm not accepting any pre-orders, there will be 8 pairs that will be sold on a first paid, first served basis. So keep your eyes peeled on Friday, between 5-6pm eastern time for when I post that the run is live.

Big Game

Jr Hunter
Where can I send payment? Didn’t see you address in the original post. Also I have pretty large hands as all glove I buy are at least XL. What are the measurements for me to use to judge size

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
i'm going to work on pp2's during this run, they're mostly finished right now. they'll be coming soon. i'm not going to be doing pp1's yet, i need more time to study them.

John Spendow

New Hunter
I am doing a PP1 kit so those are the gloves i’m Looking for but it’s really hard to judge what color they should be. I found this color corrected photo here on the DH and they look to be closer to PP2 gloves so I was hoping to get a set of those for now.

CpCzHmW.jpg

I’ve also come across this photo as well, seems to be color corrected too but I can’t be certain of that. It wasn’t labeled that way in the post at least not that I remember
wychRFD.jpg

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
Oh yeah, i forgot, had some car problems today and spaced it. Yes the run is open, check the first post for payment info.