For Sale Micro Mega Dental Files

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal

01Hawk

Active Hunter
all messages replied to, all open orders that I am not waiting on mailing info for will be shipped today ( I apologize for any delays).

As far as what color files are used on which packs, I leave that up to the buyer. There is some discussion on what pack gets what files and I don't want to push someone the wrong direction. I currently do not have any 15s for sale nor any fat blues unfortunately.

mattman1138

Jr Hunter
all messages replied to, all open orders that I am not waiting on mailing info for will be shipped today ( I apologize for any delays).

As far as what color files are used on which packs, I leave that up to the buyer. There is some discussion on what pack gets what files and I don't want to push someone the wrong direction. I currently do not have any 15s for sale nor any fat blues unfortunately.
Understandable, appreciate the honesty. Do you have any blue #20/50 ( skinnies ) available right now?

01Hawk

Active Hunter
All PMs responded to. I took a break from selling as I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with the orders. Pricing updated for future orders as supply is getting low but am able to start selling again.

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal