For Sale Micro Mega Dental Files

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

01Hawk

Active Hunter
bump with updated pricing to make it easier- all correct color files except for the #15s ( which are not available right now) are $9/each plus shipping.

01Hawk

Active Hunter
Do you ship to Australia? If so, may I buy four reds?
I try to avoid shipping overseas since there is another vendor in Europe who sells these as well- check out Bojaguns thread and see if he can help you. If he can’t, I will sell them to you but you have to understand Australia usually has the longest time in the mail ( I always send a pic of the receipt when I send items )

elwyn5150

New Hunter
I try to avoid shipping overseas since there is another vendor in Europe who sells these as well- check out Bojaguns thread and see if he can help you. If he can’t, I will sell them to you but you have to understand Australia usually has the longest time in the mail ( I always send a pic of the receipt when I send items )

Bojaguns hasn't logged in since August so I thought I'd ask you. I don't mind the slow mail time.

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I am behind on my messages as my kid was in a car accident and have been spending most of my time at the hospital, with only a couple hours home each day. I will have everyone responded to/messaged back by the end of the week. Sorry for any delays and if I some how miss your message just send me another

01Hawk

Active Hunter
Things seem to be back to normal for me and I replied to a bunch of messages. Files for sale and I have made a thread to try and clarify what files should be going with each costume for maximum accuracy.

01Hawk

Active Hunter
Would the 45s work for the back of rotj helmet? The ones i had on fell off
If you are looking for 100% accuracy, no. The number on the head would keep it from being accurate.

That being said, someone would have to be 6 inches from your helmet to be able to see the number . From any other distance it would look correct

Hoot916

New Hunter
If you are looking for 100% accuracy, no. The number on the head would keep it from being accurate.

That being said, someone would have to be 6 inches from your helmet to be able to see the number . From any other distance it would look correct[/QUOTEI
I will take 2, 45 reds please

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal