For Sale Micro Mega Dental Files

Boochman

Jr Hunter
Dental files for all versions available!
When you say “all versions available”, does that mean everything from the original post?

A lot of conversations and threads regarding the files, but I’m looking for ROTJ Files. Based on the information I’ve seen, this would be (2) #15’s for the Helmet, and (1) #90 for the jetpack (maybe), correct!??

01Hawk

Active Hunter
When you say “all versions available”, does that mean everything from the original post?

A lot of conversations and threads regarding the files, but I’m looking for ROTJ Files. Based on the information I’ve seen, this would be (2) #15’s for the Helmet, and (1) #90 for the jetpack (maybe), correct!??
I leave out which files go to which builds on purpose ( my credibility in this has been mocked in another post which is amusing). I am not an expert on any build. I kinda know a bit about the Supertrooper and some stuff on the other suits. I also know enough that there are discrepancies in the various reference shots for each build when it comes to the files on the pack and gauntlets. I know people work hard for their money and I would never want to be responsible for providing misinformation so I encourage people to do their own research on which files suit their specific build/tastes. From what I have read the helmet has 2 15s on the helmet and a fatter 90 on the pack. It is hard to eyeball the difference between a 90 and a 15/45 from any decent distance.

Generally speaking I have enough files to supply almost any build. I only have about 20 15s left but hundreds of the rest.

Boochman

Jr Hunter
Understood! I agree with your position in that people should do their research, and I have (which is why I asked the question the way I did), I was looking for a wink, headnod, or elbow jab in my general direction I guess, Hahahaha!

Thanks for the clarification. I would like to grab them then:

(2) #15 & (1) #90

Will follow up with PP shortly!

01Hawk

Active Hunter
Sorry for the delay in responses , haven't been on here in a few days. I answered all the PM's... in regards to international shipping I usually defer those sales to Boja since he is closer and I would rather he get that business if possible. I won't ship 15s without a tracking # so I don't get screwed if they get lost and usually that is pretty expensive. I try and limit my sales to the US to be fair to other vendors.