For Sale Micro Mega Dental Files

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal

01Hawk

Active Hunter
9CA69717-8312-437E-ACBB-515E0715431F.jpeg
I was lucky enough to come across a decent amount of original files. Rather than leave the prices as is and wait around forever to sell them, I am going to lower the prices and hopefully help make them affordable for those that otherwise wouldn't have been able to get any.

US shipping/handling is $4.50 that covers the shipping as a parcel which will get a tracking # and the box etc.

Red #15s : $x/each ( currently out of stock )

Red #45s , silver # 8/35 , blue #20/50 ( skinnies ) : $10/each

Red #90, silver # 70, blue # 10 ( fatties ) : $12/each

Off color skinnies : $3 each , off color fatties $4 each

Micro Mega Box ( empty ) - $25 plus actual shipping

Keep in mind some of the files may have some minor wear. None will be beat up and if you would like pics of what you would receive prior I can do so.

I am not an expert on which files go with which version. At Celebration there was some discussion on what suit gets which files. I do not want to mislead anyone, so for now I am just listing them by # and Color.

93233244-9F77-4C89-9F8E-CF06CDF29C1A.jpg

6624AFC0-7047-4B56-A570-0B23E113D101.jpg

Last edited:

01Hawk

Active Hunter
There should be 2 pics in the listing. Are they not showing up ? I did add them about the time you had posted I think

01Hawk

Active Hunter
Still available and I have a bunch of off colored ones available for $12 a pair shipped regular mail if you want to paint them yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I will update everyone with availability tomorrow morning. I should have enough to go around but want to make sure I get them in order requested etc.

01Hawk

Active Hunter
Updated the price list at the top. I am not selling any 15s right now since I don't have a lot of them. The 45 reds are the same color and size. The obvious difference is the 45 on the head and the higher # files have 2 rings around the base and the lower ones have 1.

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I have a lot of the " wrong color " ones. The 45 # just refers to the # on the head and is a red file. There are for the most part all the same physical size ( except for some of the higher # ones which are technically correct for certain gauntlets /jetpacks). Here is a pic of them all together in order of # from the Micro Mega card. There are variances in shades within the colors which may have happened over time.
46C87F7C-4C88-4841-A470-295497CD9211.jpg

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup