FettsBounty

Mattster27's Jaster Mareel Armor *UPDATE 3/19*

UPDATE:
Added graffiti to the chest armor:

-------------------------------------
Here's the Gauntlets!

---------------------------------------------
Here's the chest and shoulder bells!

Only the shins so far. Chest armor to come.

The Rust color you see is part of the weathering. I misted it on so that when the light hits it right, it shows up.

UPDATE:
Here's the collar armor.

-Austin

TK Fett

Well-Known Hunter
That looks pretty cool man. I like the way the rust color shows up only some times. Will make the color hard to match if someone else trys to copy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Appolo_50

wow!! its comming together pretty nicely. I love the shoulder bells!!!

Can't wait to see the whole thing finished.

Jango Fett Jr

Well-Known Hunter
Wow, excellent job! My friend and I are going to be working together to make a Jaster costume, and yours will be great to use as referece along with the comic.

Could you please post the paint colours you used?

Bountys Hunted

Well-Known Hunter
Hey, that's looking very cool!!! I like it alot!

:D (y)

Where did you get that Journeyman Protector symbol you used on the shoulders?? I'd love to have one of those!!!

:D

take care,

-Rex

VashDstampede

Active Hunter
Nice weathering and rust effect:love
The whole armor is a great piece of work, I can't wait to see it all come together.

Darth Squeet

Active Hunter
Very NICE!! I particularly like the paint scheme.
The shoulder bells are first rate my friend. Can't wait to see it all together.

Blastech

Active Hunter
I can't believe how fast this costume is getting brought to life. I absolutely love the shoulder bells, and would also like to know how ya did that JP symbol. I was hoping you weren't gonna just use a Boba one. ;) Excellent job Austin. This will be a suit to be reckoned with.

jrnymanprotector

Well-Known Hunter
Looks fantastic, I love the shoulders especially. The logo looks great :)

I'd love to see it all come together. Could you, or someone, please post a picture of what the ultra-fictional, rebel propagandized ;) comic-book version of Jaster Mereel looks like for those of us who are unfamiliar or otherwise refuse to accept his existence? hehe ;)

Looks great so far, I love the weathering.

Phil

Bountys Hunted

Well-Known Hunter

journeymanprotector wrote:

Could you, or someone, please post a picture of what the ultra-fictional, rebel propagandized ;) comic-book version of Jaster Mereel looks like for those of us who are unfamiliar or otherwise refuse to accept his existence? hehe ;)

Phil
Phil, don't have a full size pic, but look at Mattster's Avatar, that's Jaster Mereel.

:)

Jaster Mereel

Active Hunter
Here's a shot of Jaster Mereel from the Open Seasons Comic #1:

jaster3.jpg

NOTE: This picture of Jaster is NOT the one Austin (FettsBounty) is going for. We are simply going for the Jaster Mereel from OS comic #2

That's all I have as of now, my scanner doesn't want to work at the moment so I can't really get more pics :( But enjoy!

ShocKWavE

Well-Known Hunter
That is tight. I really like your armor. Hey I'm not sure if those pouches go all the way around but I have a canvas pouch belt that has like 10-12 pouches on it that are a similar style to the Jango pouches but they are an army canvas and would need to be slightly modified and dyed. If you are interested in them let me know. I was gonna use em for my Jango costume but I am using something else with my custom. Anyways really nice stuff there.