Mark Cheng Boba Fett Boots - Do they run big or small?

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
I have a question about the Mark Cheng Fett boots:

Do they run big or small?

I measured my foot and it says 10.5 and I have a narrow foot.

Would a MC size 11 fit me or is it too big/wide?? :confused

I hate to fork out a big chunk for boots that I don't know if they will fit.

Gator Fett

Active Hunter
I would say they run a tad/smidgen/pinch small. I ordered mine a 0.5 size larger than my shoe size, and they fit great. (y)

An 11 should fit you good. Plus if they are a little big, you can always put on an extra pair of socks. It may not be cannon, but I won't tell. ;)

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
Gator Fett said:
I would say they run a tad/smidgen/pinch small. I ordered mine a 0.5 size larger than my shoe size, and they fit great. (y)

An 11 should fit you good. Plus if they are a little big, you can always put on an extra pair of socks. It may not be cannon, but I won't tell. ;)

Thanks Gator, I'm going to check into them. :)

Benkenove

Active Hunter
Quote from RPF:

If you are a Boba Fett fan, if you are building a display or putting togeher a costume, you need these. Never used, never even opened from the box until I took photos yesterday. There are no other sizes available, I sold the other pair this morning to a fine gentleman in the Canary Islands. I bought these size 11s because they were the correct size for a Boba Fett mannequin.

I´m THAT FINE GENTLEMAN from Canary Islands :p:p.-.. and I must say I could not be more happy than now !!! I´m dying to get them !! Will be sooo amazing !!!

Sorry you missed this ONE OF A MILLION oportunity !!! you mustnt think that much ;) and get it. :(.

Ben.

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
Benkenove said:
Quote from RPF:

I´m THAT FINE GENTLEMAN from Canary Islands :p:p.-.. and I must say I could not be more happy than now !!! I´m dying to get them !! Will be sooo amazing !!!

Sorry you missed this ONE OF A MILLION oportunity !!! you mustnt think that much ;) and get it. :(.

Ben.

Ben, I'm really happy you were able to score a pair! (y)

KidAkira

Active Hunter
Ripcode, Definately go for half a size bigger if the opportunity arises for a pair of MC's in the future. They are great comfortable boots. (maybe a little narrow visually in the toe area), but still the best out there in my opinion. Good luck in finding yourself a pair!