Enjoy.

aa7a6033-d1b8-42b5-bfde-3e74032b7949_1.c395e0db65ec8dfe025eba64ade3c909.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Fellow Fett Heads!

I've been a member since December '19. I've been mostly lurking and minimally replying to a few few topics here and there.
I would like to show my BF build which is now complete. Well, there are some things I need to upgrade, namely the braids and
the rifle(a sidewinder is coming in a few months). My build mostly consisted of scavenging for used parts along with purchasing new parts.
It consist of some WF parts, QuestDesignCanada parts, MOW parts, MCR parts, among others, a big thank you to those members who sold
me parts and gave advice, you know who you are! After 7 months of researching endlessly here in the forum and lots of tweaking to the build, I am finally
at a point where I can proudly display the build! So without any further ado, here are some photos I took last weekend in downtown Los Angeles.
A big thanks to the whole TDH community, such a valuable resource! Hope you all like it!

View attachment 195338View attachment 195339View attachment 195340View attachment 195342
mandomigs ,
Your build looks really really great! You seemed to have a good strategy in acquiring everything, too!

The real shocker are the photos though... Whoever did those knew what he was doing - saying this as a hobby photographer myself. And you picked a cool location, too! Very Star Wars-ish. Great eye and good posing, too! Congrats!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back