Mand'alor the Ultimate's Build

That is just amazing dude. I am sad I missed this. Looks so good! I admire your skill to create something this complex (it appears so) Any pics with you wearing the finished suit?

hey im new to this Dented Helmet website, i made a boba fett costume last year, wasnt that good, made from several buckets. i want to make a Mandalore costume this year and i was wondering how you attached the shoulder pieces to the cape
and any other help/tips would be very appreciated

Thanks!
there are a bunch of refernce pics i found there
my friend suggested to make the armor peices out of paper mache then coat it in fiberglass and resin?

I'm normally against necro-posting but I'm glad you guys did! I completely missed this!

The whole armor is great but the inventivness of those boots is outrageious! I love it!! I wanted to do something similar(as in achieve the look) for my custom Mando but wasn't sure how to do it. I guess you could do the same thing with rollerblade boots?? I'm sure they're hinged at the ankle already?

Amazing! I hope MerCenary comes back to show us more!

Thanks Guys,

Here are the boots painted, They still need to be clear coated and a few add on.

Walking is easy and comfy but just have to get used to them because I don't have ankle movement and will prevent me of making a false step and sprain my ankle LOL.

bootmod2001.jpg
Dude.
I love you.
Figuratively, of course.
You just gave me a wonderful idea regarding the boots for my Iron Man.
You sir, are a mythical creature now.
Enjoy it.

(Sorry about the whole adding to the necro-posting-group thing)

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your comments.

Sorry I have not posted in so long but I have been pretty busy with the job since the last year.

The kit is almost complete but needs a few tweaks and the weapon to be complete.

Here are some pics for you to enjoy.

Gaunts have to be rebuilt:

gloves003.jpg

gloves001.jpg

glovesgaunts003.jpg

glovesgaunts004.jpg

Mask Breathers:

helback.jpg

wireprot001.jpg

2 pics of the suit that are not official but Mand'alor the Ultimate did make a hallowen appearance:
8827_159305370459_541340459_4120940.jpg

1rstappearence.jpg

I know I did'nt have my neck piece on and it showed.

I dont have close up pictures and will not put some on before I do finish This Kit.

Hope you enjoy for now.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back