Made some adjustments to my kit, let me know what you think

Armydad

Active Hunter
As many of us are aware, a good Fett is never truly finished, here's some pics of my latest adjustments. Updates include:
New helmet (Animefan, painted by me)
moved the hip pouches back just a tad
Pulled in the sides of the knee pads with a heat gun and fit them better
Adjusted the fit of the spats

Looking at the 501st CRL, Im only a beacon light, dive buckle and horse hair wookie braids away from a complete level 2 Fett!

Let me know what you think, anything I need to adjust or change? Let me know, thanks.

DSC_0373.JPGDSC_0378.JPGDSC_0374.JPGDSC_0372.JPG

DSC_0382.JPG

DSC_0394.JPG

DSC_0396.JPG

DSC_0411.JPG

DSC_0415.JPG

DSC_0422.JPG

looking good dude [emoji6] i won't pretend to be an ROTJ guy so i'm not sure if it's a deal breaker but, you may want to add that ROTJ red stripe to the anti-security blade above the black tape. thats all i got. hope it helps! great work daddy-o

Sent from my R2 unit

looking good dude [emoji6] i won't pretend to be an ROTJ guy so i'm not sure if it's a deal breaker but, you may want to add that ROTJ red stripe to the anti-security blade above the black tape. thats all i got. hope it helps! great work daddy-o

Sent from my R2 unit

I never noticed that before! Good catch.

It's hard to tell from the photos but are the keys on the calculator key pad on the left gauntlet painted to match the color reference? Starting from the side of the gauntlet opposite of the flamethrower they should have two rows of red, two rows of blue, and one row of silver.

It's hard to tell from the photos but are the keys on the ocalculator key pad on the left gauntlet painted to match the color reference? Starting from the side of the gauntlet opposite of the flamethrower they should have two rows of red, two rows of blue, and one row of silver.

Good eye! They aren't painted just yet, but will be soon, as well as the dart tips on the other gauntlet. It's kinda cool knowing that it's down to only the smallest of details now.

You may want to check me on this because it is hard to tell from photos. In the gallery it looks like the bottom dart on the right knee does have the black ring around it. At least the promotional one looks that way. Which version are you trying for? The screen version or the promotional version?

You may want to check me on this because it is hard to tell from photos. In the gallery it looks like the bottom dart on the right knee does have the black ring around it. At least the promotional one looks that way. Which version are you trying for? The screen version or the promotional version?

Yep, got some new aluminum knee darts and toe spikes coming in soon, it'll be there!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back