For Sale **MachineCraft Replicas Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts)

SeaMarshall

Hunter
Greetings! I've sent a pair of emails inquiring about product availability. Please let me know when you have stock. Thanks again!

Boochman

Jr Hunter
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed your holiday! Just wanted to let you know that I PayPaled money to you mid December (13th); just wanted to make sure it didn’t get lost in the hustle-bustle of the season!!!

HansVader

Jr Hunter
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed your holiday! Just wanted to let you know that I PayPaled money to you mid December (13th); just wanted to make sure it didn’t get lost in the hustle-bustle of the season!!!
Not sure where he has been, I have sent a few emails and PM's with no reply . Not been on the forum since September.. Hope all is ok with him.

Boochman

Jr Hunter
Not sure where he has been, I have sent a few emails and PM's with no reply . Not been on the forum since September.. Hope all is ok with him.
I am not too concerned - I’ve had correspondence with them right before I placed the order! I honestly just wanted to let them know that I PayPaled the cashola!

Hey fellas -- Just a thread bump and an update. The holidays were especially busy for us this year, but things have been slowing down. If you've emailed us to place an order, you should have received a response by today. If you've placed an order with us but haven't received it yet, it should be on the way to you tomorrow morning.

I hope everyone had a very holidays, and cheers to the new year!

Dakota

LaKkenFETT

New Hunter
I purchased the items on 01/11/17.
Thank you Dakota!

PayPal Transaction ID: 42113876V77441407

Items Purchased:

1.GAUNTLET DARTS (Based on Mitchell Part) :: $55.00

2.TOE SPIKES (Based on Mitchell Part) :: $65.00

3.COLLAR/COD STUDS :: $60.00

4.JETPACK BEACON :: $85.00

-Cheers