For Sale MachineCraft Replicas - Boba Fett Metal Parts

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

pigelectric

Hunter
I... I ordered the parts THIS WEEK and received them........IN THE SAME WEEK. WWWWWWWOWWWWWWWW AND they are STUNNING. My fiancee looked at them and said 'those are gorgeous, totally worth it'. Thank you for the beautiful parts :)

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I... I ordered the parts THIS WEEK and received them........IN THE SAME WEEK. WWWWWWWOWWWWWWWW AND they are STUNNING. My fiancee looked at them and said 'those are gorgeous, totally worth it'. Thank you for the beautiful parts :)

No, thank you! :) There's more where that came from when you're ready!

-------------

Toe Spikes and Jetpack Vents are being run off now and should be able to ship soon for those with open orders!

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Bump! If you have an open order with us, chances are it shipped this morning! Just waiting on some Copper Rockets to ship out the remainder of everything!

boba87fett

Jr Hunter
If we did a run like last time I would honor the price we did last time: $399 shipped in the US. Machined Ears, stalk, pivot screw, and all attachment hardware included.
K, I’m probably out until I finish the rest of my suit! Didn’t realize that they were so expensive. They look great, but I’ve got to prioritize some other pets first. Thanks for the quote!

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Bump - If you had an open order with us, it has been shipped, and we're caught up on emails as well. Hit us up if your Fett is in need of a little bling.

Dakota

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit