For Sale MachineCraft Replicas - Boba Fett Metal Parts **SCREEN-USED**

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

tennantlim

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Have you got any photos of the shin tool rods? Couldn't see them in the 1st post?
Here you go.
IMG_20190731_190358.jpg

On my shin tool.
20181204_ROTJ BOBA FETT COSTUME ARCHIVE_2.jpg

MachineCraft

Active Hunter

I actually updated these not long ago to be considerably more accurate in appearance. We improved the knurling tremendously and the finish is much brighter like the found parts. I guess I should remember to send some of them to the gentleman that does all of our product photography...

Picture:

ShinToolRods.jpg

Last edited:

tennantlim

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I actually updated these not long ago to be considerably more accurate in appearance. We improved the knurling tremendously and the finish is much brighter like the found parts. I guess I should remember to send some of them to the gentleman that does all of our product photography...

Here you go! These are going on my Anti-Security blade pronto!
20210422_MCR Michell Rods V2.jpg

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
What are the rarest parts you have, that will not be made in the future? Any possible helmet manufacture updates?
The rarest parts would be older versions of things we keep for reference and any limited run items we made in the past. Most of our parts we make with the goal of them being available to the community continuously and ready to ship when you're ready to order so that you don't have to wait for any 'runs' like the TDH days of old. With that being said, more expensive items to produce like helmet ears and some of the previous rockets have been limited run due to factors like material and machining costs. No new helmet news to share at this time.

To the top!

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals