Lynn TXP 0369 Mandalorian protector (WIP)

Lynn TXP 0369

Well-Known Hunter
Instead of posting more in my old WIP thread with a new kit I decided to do a new thread as I decided to do a Mandalorian protector instead of a dirty super trooper, so for my third helmet repaint. :laugh:
The Mandalorian protector helmet color scheme.
eJOBVj6.jpg

zBTMfr6.jpg

G53Jr2M.jpg

mgkpJQC.jpg

SZkbe5c.jpg

5LqQlkw.jpg

Cil5BtL.jpg

b5Hz4gg.jpg

I'm still deciding on painting the ears orange or not.

XxnWxUN.jpg

KSj4Laf.jpg

I feel this is better suited for me and where I want my kit to go.
Lynn

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my soft parts dyed gray and weathered.
OsuK6ya.jpg

JCLKxzy.jpg

xchqVbJ.jpg

The flash washed it more then I figured. I'll have to hit the weathering a bit heavier.

Boots and spats sans spikes.
INntsXf.jpg

Lynn

I touched the helmet up a bit as a few things didn't sit just right with me.

I got rid of the red triangle as it was distracting, toned down the orange just a bit,and painted the left ear to match the right to keep with the orangish theme of the cartoon pic.
yZl64Ii.jpg

5oWJ0Et.jpg

iL6EJMk.jpg

Now it looks more bad *****.
Lynn

Thanks!
Does it look better then the top pic I posted?
I was wondering if I should tone down the orange just another notch or two with a little more black wash.?.
Lynn

I got my new MOW ammo belt and MOW side pouches on, I had to extend it a bit as you can see.
ibGBZxb.jpg

Rebuilding my rifle to Mandalorian protector modified EE3 status.
UvaEAQI.jpg

I'm using the new Rubies blaster as the base for the EE3, it fits perfectly with my 1 1/2" barrel and resin copy's of the real Webly flare gun parts.
FB2PMam.jpg

HDZdrT0.jpg

I will be making a real wooden stock for it.
Lynn

Thanks!! I did finally tone it down just a little.

Lynn

- - - Updated - - -

Armor repainted.
GYMB3ZR.jpg

Falco crest is on and I will wear it proud.
Lynn

@ Lynn I am still learning about all the variations of the outfit is this a one off Mando? that blaster idea looks just so so good (y)

Boba Fett was a Mandalorian protector at one point in his life, he was 1 of 212 Mandalorian protectors, and he was one of three Protectors that survived a major battle in the early years.
My suit is one of the no name Mandalorian protectors that lost his life in the battle and I'm basing my suit off the Mandalorian protectors costume requirements so that I can be a Brigade member of the Mandalorian Mercs costume club.
Lynn

- - - Updated - - -

I tried the armor on and got my Fettronics led display on.
mEBESrz.jpg

Lynn

Funkyred likes.......I am still undecided on wether to do a fett or mandslorian build tbh. I really want to do a fett one but don't fancy turning up to a convention etc and there being more than one fett there , a mandslorian custom suit would be different but would people still like it ? I can't decide lol

Thanks!
If your a 501st member and two of the sames Fetts show up can possibly be a problem as I don't know how that works, if your not a member, then suit up and have fun. If your a custom like I'm doing, just suit up no matter who is there.
Lynn

Funkyred likes.......I am still undecided on wether to do a fett or mandslorian build tbh. I really want to do a fett one but don't fancy turning up to a convention etc and there being more than one fett there , a mandslorian custom suit would be different but would people still like it ? I can't decide lol
From experience, cons are a big place. I have an ESB fett and there's another guy in my area with an ESB Fett as well. The con is big enough where we barely ever cross paths and when we do, people go crazy! So, funkyred, I'd say go for what you'll be happy spending your time and money on . Like Lynn said, just suit up!
-Gav

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A

From experience, cons are a big place. I have an ESB fett and there's another guy in my area with an ESB Fett as well. The con is big enough where we barely ever cross paths and when we do, people go crazy! So, funkyred, I'd say go for what you'll be happy spending your time and money on . Like Lynn said, just suit up!
-Gav

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A

thanks gav for the reassuring words ,

OK, first full upper armor and cloths test run...
Ignore the Mandalorian protector lounging Mountain Dew jams!!
I would have fully suited up, but my girth belt is still drying from the wood stain dyeing process. That and my knees are still under construction.
uWU7Zi8.jpg

VyFrvSX.jpg

c0YV2dR.jpg

Is it the lighting or did you tone down that orange? it looks great now. Have to be honest and say I didn't think the orange was gonna work but it looks really good there

Thanks!
Yes, I toned the orange down a bit.
I'm going with the orange and red visor as that is what is in a lot of the Mandalorian protector comic pics.
Lynn

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back