Looking to learn

Drax

Hunter
Hello everyone,

My name is Jacob and I've been lurking here for about six months now but I've finally been able to register. This forum is a wealth of knowledge to say the least. I am new to the whole forum scene as well as things like paypal so I may end up with some random questions. I've been a huge Star Wars fan my whole life and got into costuming a few years ago so I decided it was time to get my dream costume done. I plan on starting off with a Boba ROTJ build which I may end up regretting lol. It doesnt seem like there are to many people on here from my neck of the woods in Kentucky. Hopefully I can bring some Fett love to the local scene. It's great to be here and I cant wait to get started.

Jacob.

Welcome Drax, as a fellow new guy my best advice for you is to start poring through all of the threads here, particularly the stickies. All the information you need (as well as a lot of the supplies) are found in these pages. Good luck!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I feel like this is going to be an interesting year for me because of this place.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back