Looking for help with a specific Jango Costume

Aleksandr

New Hunter
Hello everyone! I have been lurking around this website for awhile now and decided to make an account and jump in to throw together a cosplay of my own I want to do a specific costume from some concept art Boba Fett from the 1313 game that was cancelled and was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction as to where I could get some pieces from this concept art, specifically the jumpsuit, holsters, and belt that is being worn. Technically this is Boba Fett but he is wearing Jango's old armor and I think the whole things looks rather nice.

boba fett concept.jpg

Mike from Delta Leather Works makes a 1313 holster belt. Not too sure about the jumpsuit. Looks kinda like a regular Boba jumpsuit with the big thigh pouches. Could contact Arkady and see if she has any suggestions on jumpsuit. She's the gal to see for Boba and Jango suits so this might be in her wheelhouse.

Mike from Delta Leather Works makes a 1313 holster belt. Not too sure about the jumpsuit. Looks kinda like a regular Boba jumpsuit with the big thigh pouches. Could contact Arkady and see if she has any suggestions on jumpsuit. She's the gal to see for Boba and Jango suits so this might be in her wheelhouse.
I'll look into it, thanks!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back