Looking for a toy range finder.

teach42

New Hunter
Greetings all! Going to a costume party for work in a few weeks and don't want to ship my 501st costume (TIE), risking damage and all. So me and a friend are going to do the Pulp Fiction/Vader-Fett mashup and keep it simple.

I bought a Don Post 2009 off of Ebay without range finder. Rest of it looks fine and if need be, I can just wear it as is. But would love to get one if possible just to complete the look.

If anybody has one for sale or trade, please let me know! Or if there are plans for making a 'quick and dirty' version, would appreciate a link. I did some searching, but most of the p lans I saw were for scratch builds that were far more detailed than I need for one night.

Appreciate any help. I realize that perhaps this should be in Cargo Hold, but looks like newbs don't have access!

TIA

Anybody have an idea? Can't help but think someone makes replacement range finders for all the DP helmets that have lost or broken ones

Or you can print it via Shapeways. Courtesy of @RafalFett . You can download it, if you have access to a 3D printer or have Shapeways print it for you

https://www.shapeways.com/product/U...inder-stalk?modelId=2310312&optionId=27646878

Thanks for the link, but I added the rangefinder stalk as a separate product (it was a request) ==> https://www.shapeways.com/product/CLM2JRWCB/rangefinder-stalk?li=shop-results&optionId=58363480. I will add the link to my 3D model thread too.

This stalk you linked will fit in the target/rubies deluxe helmet?

I don't know, but you can use these measurements (I used this to my 3D model) as a starting point:

rangefinder-stalk-length-boba-fett-helmet-rangefinder-measurements-jpg-94126d1448241025

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back