Lizean Akai - Custom Fem'mando (Concept Pics)

I love your art work, its really awesome. I thought it looked familiar. I came across a couple of your pics a few months ago on Deviant Art. Great job with it.

Amazing stuff you got here! I am 14 and 5 3" same as you but i am still growing would you recommend getting the Rubies Jango bucket and modifying it or making my own?

Got the rough draft of my flack vest done! Spent the last couple of nights tailoring it, which was considerably hard (not having a dressform sucks). It's sleeveless because of "shawl" type piece that'll go over the shoulders.
Now to transfer the pattern to some faux leather!

flakvest2.jpg

flakvest1.jpg
Anyway you'd be willing to post a copy of that pattern on here?

without a doubt the best fem'mando and possibly the best custom mando I've seen... my only critique would be the holsters, they just look a little akward... but I am a big fan of this mando and if that's all I can come up with... you're doing awesom

hydra, first and foremost..your artwork is AMAZING!!! your costume came out really awesome as well...your definately an inspiration to ladies (like myself) who are looking to create a femm mando!!! keep up the awesome work!!! :) (y):

I'd say go with crushgauntlets. They're coming back into style since Karen wrote Goran Bevin as having one in Revelation. Nothing like a woman who can crush a throat at will. ;)

Goran is a Dude

EDIT
Stumbling on the forums i was looking for someones TOR mando, then i saw the name and remembered i saw a video on youtube about this
Me likey a lot very creative, very intimidating

Lizean saw her revival the past couple of months:
Here are some new pictures:

Most recently, some of her armor pieces served as a table display at StarFest 2010 in Denver, Colorado.
23578_1364947198423_1073910453_1120.jpg

She saw perhaps her last troop at Planet Comic Con, Overland Park, KS in March. She will troop again if I take the time to revive the aging paint.
26128_1346816865176_1073910453_1069.jpg

26128_1346817105182_1073910453_1069.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back