Lineage fett shoulders. RUN NOW LIVE

So the original ROTJ shoulders were raised in the center?
The raised area comes from the sticker of the skull. The original piece of ROTJ armor with a sticker applied was molded from the outside by the production.
I dont believe it was intended for sticker placement like the auction description says. The original ROTJ shoulders did not have this raised area under the sticker as far as I know.
It is cool to see in these shoulders as it will provide accurate sizing and placement for replica skull stickers.

How much will they cost per set and what is the basis people are using to determine what thickness they want?

Pricing is on the first post :) .
The usual thickness for armor is .080 but my supplier doesn’t have the specific size so I’m offering .060 or .090 .Thicker armor will capture slightly less detail(veryvery small differences).
Thicker armor is usually used for places that go through a lot of wear like the backplate. It’s personal preference really.

Pricing is on the first post :) .
The usual thickness for armor is .080 but my supplier doesn’t have the specific size so I’m offering .060 or .090 .Thicker armor will capture slightly less detail(veryvery small differences).
Thicker armor is usually used for places that go through a lot of wear like the backplate. It’s personal preference really.

I must be blind. Reread the first post and didn't see the price.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back