For Sale LIMITED RUN/SPECIAL TDH PRICING: Webley Schermuly Launchers (RELBY V10/BOSSK BLASTERS)

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

Viper

Hunter
Who would've thought we'd see the day when these babies are available :love:

These are fully functioning, USA only sales currently (sorry to the folks out of the country)
NO FFL NEEDED, just like Webley No1 Mk1's if you've bought them before.
They are all in good working condition, 10 are "Good" and 5 are "Very Good".
**These are military surplus and have wear/tear, scratches/scuffs, wood finish imperfections, etc! Source confirmed all are in good functioning order.**
Please Note: A criteria to get this special pricing is that you do not get to select a specific launcher (Example: I want the 3rd one down in row 2)
Because we are moving so many of these, you just get on the list for one (or more) of whichever quality you want. Source selects at random, boxes it, and ships it.

Good Condition: $1700 $1550!!! Shipped (Each) within the USA
Very Good Condition: $1900 Shipped (Each) within the USA

These will ship UPS Ground (likely) from WA state. Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost.
Payment Options: USPS Money Order, Personal Check, Cashier's Check, PayPal, Venmo, Crypto is also available.
No Refunds/Returns/Exchanges

The source is giving us first access to these before putting them on any other auction sites/forums/collector groups.
Please comment on this post to get on the list. First come first serve, I'll time it to the second.
Please post Your Screen Name, Quantity Wanted, and Condition Wanted. Example: VIPER, 1 Good, 1 Very Good, thank you.

I negotiated hard for special pricing for us here on TDH and he was kind enough to make that happen.
There is the possibility that more will be available in the future, but they will be at the regular pricing, this is a limited run of special pricing just for us.

A PM with payment instructions/details will be sent to you following getting on the list. Expect your Webley Schermuly(s) to ship out within 7 days of payment.

I will try to get the list updated as often as I can.
Cheers everyone!

Good Condition:
1. PRIVATE PER REQUEST, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 01/31/20, SHIPPED 02/05/20
2. DARTH WILDER, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAYMENT MAILED 01/31/20, SHIPPED 02/05/20
3. REDD ZIMM, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 04/16/20, SHIPPED 04/20/20
4. ECOJEDI83, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 07/08/20, SHIPPED 07/09/20
5. DKRAUDE, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 10/06/20, SHIPPED 10/08/20

Very Good Condition:
1. LOKI, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 01/31/20, SHIPPED 02/05/20
2. BOBAFETT46, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 01/31/20, SHIPPED 02/05/20
3. JOHNNYDINGER, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 02/02/20, SHIPPED 02/05/20
4. MODELBUILDER, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 02/02/20, SHIPPED 02/05/20
5. SCOTTJUA, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 02/20/20, SHIPPED 02/21/20

7. CYBERBLOCK, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 05/26/20, SHIPPED 05/30/20
6. IMFLETCHER, Payment Instructions Sent via PM, PAID 07/10/20, SHIPPED 07/11/20

IMG_2262.JPG

IMG_2264.JPG

IMG_2265.JPG

Last edited:

OdiWan72

Active Hunter
1x Very good > Art Andrews
1x good > for me (Markus Odendall)

please, in case you didn´t have our orders written down already ;)

Viper

Hunter
First post updated. Per Tracking, everyone's should be arriving today!!!
We have 1 VG left and 8 G left, come and get 'em!

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals