Lets make a dream come true ROTJ WIP

LAWBRiNGER

New Hunter
Hi everyone,
I have started to make a dream come true.
my budget is not so big, so that I have decided to make the armor and most of the softparts by myself.
Now the first parts are finished and I really interested what you guys think.

I now, the ammo belt needs more weathering. May be that the right Shoulder armor can have some more orange.
shoulder2.pngshoulder1.pngammobell2.jpgammobell.png

I'm not really happy withe helmet, may be someone now where I can buy a very good kit.

IMG_2240.JPGhelmet1.png

What do you guys think, I'm on the right way? Please tell me what you think.

Hi everyone,
I have started to make a dream come true.
my budget is not so big, so that I have decided to make the armor and most of the softparts by myself.
Now the first parts are finished and I really interested what you guys think.

I now, the ammo belt needs more weathering. May be that the right Shoulder armor can have some more orange.
View attachment 104949View attachment 104948View attachment 104947View attachment 104946

I'm not really happy withe helmet, may be someone now where I can buy a very good kit.

View attachment 104944View attachment 104945

What do you guys think, I'm on the right way? Please tell me what you think.

Interesting idea with those wooden blocks, do they make the belt heavy? Anyone that makes their own stuff impresses me. Did you make your own shoulder armour too?

Helmet looks distorted in the face and dome from the bigger of the two pictures. Animefan makes a decent MR copy. He does various models but I was informed just yesterday that his cheapest offering is $150 and that is a steal! There are other vendors out there in the cargo hold (you don't need 50 posts to Private message people). Wasteland does Fettpride 2 helmets, Skyfire does GMH helmets, Darth Vorhees does MR recasts with added flare and ToEleven does his own casts based on his own sculpts; they photo very well.

Thank you very much.

I have mad respect for doing the jetpack :jetpack !!

I will contact Animefan, his helmets looks very nice. Thank you for the info.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back