Last minute Halloween project...

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Wanted to share this last minute (days in reality) effort to try and have a complete costume in time for Halloween. After failing to win one of SEEKER's ammo belts the other day on ebay, I was forced to try my hand at making an ammo belt.

While I was at it I also made a pouch for my digital camara (thanks Turo for the idea). That's my daughter showing how it closes and getting it sticky because she had just dropped her sucker on the floor.

And I ended up not suit up for Halloween. Oh well, at least I'm now ready for Wonder Con.

The leather finish is more brown in color...but you know what a flash will do. And the weathering was intentionally made heavy to go with my version of Jango.

Enjoy,
Cruzer

DSC05651.JPG

DSC05652.JPG

DSC05661.JPG

DSC05663.JPG

DSC05664.JPG

Very nice for a last minute belt. Too bad you didnt suit up, I realy like your current suit. Just curious, where did you get that DVD "dressing a galaxy"?

-tubachris

Thanks guys. And yep, she's got this daddy wrapped around her little fingers.

As for the book, I got it at the F.I.D.M. exhibit down in L.A. when it was in town last year. It has a couple of really good shots of the Jango suit in it.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back