For Sale Large Sized Mythosaur Patch Run *Updated with Patch Pics*

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
I've found his post on the TDH facebook page, with a link to this thread, and replied to it. I'll try messaging him if there he doesn't reply within a day. I'm hoping he will make good on this.

Blaster1965

New Hunter
I've found his post on the TDH facebook page, with a link to this thread, and replied to it. I'll try messaging him if there he doesn't reply within a day. I'm hoping he will make good on this.
This is the problem with friends and family payment it's a huge trust thing we all risk getting our fingers burnt

Sean Hebein

Hunter
Hey guys, sorry about the delay and the radio silence. Almost right after the patches got to me work blew up and I had several audits and unscheduled work travel. I haven't even had time to sew on my own patch yet...:/

Going to be getting the patches out to everyone this week, likely tomorrow as my evening is free to get everything packaged up and posted.

Thanks for the patience! The patches are awesome quality and I think you guys will love them!

I'll post screenshots of the packages that are shipping out.

Sean

Blaster1965

New Hunter
Hey guys, sorry about the delay and the radio silence. Almost right after the patches got to me work blew up and I had several audits and unscheduled work travel. I haven't even had time to sew on my own patch yet...:/

Going to be getting the patches out to everyone this week, likely tomorrow as my evening is free to get everything packaged up and posted.

Thanks for the patience! The patches are awesome quality and I think you guys will love them!

I'll post screenshots of the packages that are shipping out.

Sean
Are there any still available Sean

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal