For Sale Large Sized Mythosaur Patch Run *Updated with Patch Pics*

Sean Hebein

Hunter
Hello everyone,

Looking to do a run of Mythosaur patches for the backs of patch jackets or whatever you want to use them for. The skull itself is 11" tall and approximately 8" wide. If you are interested, please comment back with the style that you are interested in.

Patch features:
1. Iron On
2. 100% embroidered
3. 3D embroidered
4. Metallic thread on the gold and silver thread options

Each patch is $30 shipped in the US.

I already have all of the patches ordered for this run and they should be in my hands in a couple of weeks.

No money changes hands until the product is ready to ship.

Black with Silver Outline:
1. Sean Hebein - SHIPPED
2. Sarah K (SCG FB) - SHIPPED
3. Sarah K (SCG FB) - SHIPPED
4. Bryan L (FB) - WAITING PAYMENT
5. Jen (FB) SHIPPED

Black with Gold Outline:
1. Sean Hebein - SHIPPED
2. David T SHIPPED
3. Briian H (SCG) - SHIPPED

Black with White Outline:
1. Sean Hebein SHIPPED
2. Malc SHIPPED
3. John (FB) - SHIPPED
4. Gusifer (BHG) SHIPPED
5. Phillip A (FB)

Black with Red Outline:
1. Sean Hebein - SHIPPED
2. Chris P (FB)
3. Sandra (FB)
4. David T SHIPPED
5. Kiefer J (FB)

White with Black Outline:
1. Sean Hebein - SHIPPED
2. Weldon Thomson SHIPPED
3. Big Game - SHIPPED
4. Chris P (FB)

Red with White Outline:
1. Sean Hebein - SHIPPED
2. Big Game - SHIPPED
3. Jangos Kid - SHPPED
4. Chris P (FB)
5. Kjeldo

Thanks,

Sean

Last edited:

Big Game

Jr Hunter
I Might be interested in the black skull with white outline with Velcro. The $60 price is a bit steep even considering the size so, let’s hope there is a lot of interest to drive the price down!

Sean Hebein

Hunter
I think if we can get 10 the price will get reduced to about $30 a piece. The more the better! I just reached out to discuss what 10 or 20 patches will be priced at.

Jangos kid

Well-Known Hunter
I'm liking the red with white outline!! I'd probably get one if price comes down to the $30 range!!

Sean Hebein

Hunter
I ordered 5 of each patch. I want 1 of each so I have reserved the 1st slot for myself. I should have them in about 2 weeks according to the shop.

Sean Hebein

Hunter
Please put me on the list for one white with black outline. Kinda wishing red with black outline was an option, though?
Got you down. Red\black would be cool. If this goes well, I'll probably consider offering more runs in the future and will change things up for options. I'm locked in with these options for now.