krewkid82's ESB W.I.P./501st shenanigans(BH-42090)

Small update: I got a big sheet of dark red acrylic for my chest lights cover. I might cut the whole sheet up into individual pieces and sell them in the cargo hold if anyone is interested lol
20200514_195516.jpg

HUGE difference, but keep going, in my opinion!

I noticed the cape in the first picture, but totally understand how you'd get messed up. Probably all gitty just to get it on!

I want to try and take some pics in some different light...Boochman I've been super excited to try everything on hahaha now I can't wait to get the gauntlets finished! A few more weeks and I should have my blasters shipped and painted as well! I'm so close to being a Fett!!

Dude in this Texas heat they work amazing!! They really help you breath. I havent tested them with my mic yet to see if it picks them up hopefully not lol. The interior makes it tight on my head but not too tight.
that’s awesome! I know I’m gonna have to have some fans and those aren’t looking bad for the price.

I have been researching a Fett build for months and am just now sorting out early details on mine, so your journey has been super helpful and encouraging to me. Looks amazing in such a short amount of time!

Thank you historian fett! I can't take all the credit I just had the cash to blow on this dream of mine. I did a few odds and ends myself but nothing compared to the people it took to make this dream a reality. The real people behind this awesome suit should be the ones taking all the credit! MMcfett, AFFO$, Delta 13, Mike M, Arkady, R4ZORBL4DES, Emperor Fett, White Shadow, JC27, Pucksdown, Full Metal Fett, Machine Craft Replicas, Bobasdent 1138, Animefan, RKD, Woodman, Hot Pockets, Diny Djarin, and my local tailor. These are the people who either crafted the items themselfs and sold them second hand, aquired the items second hand and sold them to me, or straight up did the work themselves just for me. I want to thank everyone (as well as anyone who viewed my thread) this has been a long but short journey and it's still not over yet ;)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 52 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back