Kenner figure costume

There are so many cool versions of Boba Fett costumes.....but I was wondering if anyone has ever attempted an action figure version. I've seen Holiday special versions and even Lego costumes, but never an action figure....I might try that one day, has anyone ever attempted it or seen on made ?

There was a guy who had the prototype rocket firing one at C6. It was pretty cool i'll see if i can dig up a picture. He basically used avaiable Fett parts and painted everything that purplish blue grey color and added the firing rocket to the jetpack, and made the RF appear molded into the helmet.. Thats the only one ive seen.

I actually already have intentions on doing the action figure version that was relased..and wanted to go full action figure verison by making all the parts the way they look on the figure, meaning very little detail, and also having the jetpack and backplate vac'ed as one piece (mostly) as thats how the figure was. I havent worked out all the details, but its on the to do list for sure :) Sideshow actually had a lifesize one at C7 and i took a ton of pics of it because basically i want that to be wearable lol.

Thats awesome......That is exactly what I was thinking about, I'd love to see how you get on if you manage it, I'm still a way off getting my first costume finished, but it's something I'd love to try one day....a life size figure would be an AMAZING addition to my house :)
There was a guy who had the prototype rocket firing one at C6. It was pretty cool i'll see if i can dig up a picture. He basically used avaiable Fett parts and painted everything that purplish blue grey color and added the firing rocket to the jetpack, and made the RF appear molded into the helmet.. Thats the only one ive seen.

I actually already have intentions on doing the action figure version that was relased..and wanted to go full action figure verison by making all the parts the way they look on the figure, meaning very little detail, and also having the jetpack and backplate vac'ed as one piece (mostly) as thats how the figure was. I havent worked out all the details, but its on the to do list for sure :) Sideshow actually had a lifesize one at C7 and i took a ton of pics of it because basically i want that to be wearable lol.

Im just waiting on getting the proper spsce to set up my vac table and then im full on for this! lol

I found a couple of pics of the one from C6... well done, but i want to go a few steps further for it :) even considering a PVC jumpsuit so it will be shiny like the plastic figure lol

7866778794_a86e460bd2_z_zpsucmep6ap.gif

figure%20boba%20fett%20costume_zpsgxc9cdaq.gif

That is awesome !!!!!.......I love the gun too :)....I think that- done with the finished toy paint job would be spectacular....good luch with a pvc suit tho.....that maybe a step too far for me LOL
:)
Im just waiting on getting the proper spsce to set up my vac table and then im full on for this! lol

I found a couple of pics of the one from C6... well done, but i want to go a few steps further for it :) even considering a PVC jumpsuit so it will be shiny like the plastic figure lol

7866778794_a86e460bd2_z_zpsucmep6ap.gif

figure%20boba%20fett%20costume_zpsgxc9cdaq.gif

- - - Updated - - -

and if you stood next to this guy....I may explode !!! LOL
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f45/kenner-power-droid-costume-my-7-year-old-son-51644/

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back