Jumpsuit/soft part sources for Din Djarin...

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I was curious of the vendors we know of, if any, at this point in time for accurate soft parts for Din.

I was offered a trade for a jetpack kit for a full soft part set up(less gloves). The maker is Magnolia clothiers...i have heard of them, as my garrison mate had an officer done by them, but was curious if we know how accurate their gear is for this. (photo is of thier suit). It looks good to me but i havent dove into real research for it yet as i was planning on starting this next year, but since this offer came up, i figured id ask.

Untitled-1.jpg

Magnoli is a friend and does absolutely amazing work. As far as the accuracy of his mando soft parts I am no expert so I can't speak for those but everything I've ever gotten from him in the past has always been superb quality.

Magnoli does quality work, he's done a lot of really nice costume related work on the RPF and through his site.

I think his Mando soft goods are just getting into peoples hands, but the pictures are looking pretty good! I believe his cummerbund is integrated into the top, but if anything it should be a little bit cooler and I don't think that would have any bearing on approval.

thank you all for your input!! I decided to go ahead with the trade! I guess i'll have to get the rest of the stuff i cant make. I was planning to make Din's armor anyways, so now it'll put the flame under my butt to do it!

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum & the cosplay all together. I have 3d printed all my armor for Din but have been struggling to get started on the soft parts. This vendor with the soft parts, what is it & how much does that flight suit cost? Thank you for any advice & tips.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back