For Sale Jimmiroqui FO Tie Pilot Armor and Flightsuit Set

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal
Trying to get rid of my FO Tie Pilot armor set.
I've sprayed some parts but all of it will need to be repainted. The flight suit is tattered as it must have been cheap vinyl leather. But I have a feeling most of it will be covered by the armor itself. The chest and back have some extra fiberglass reinforcement that I did since the flexible fiberglass was cracking. I have genuine military surplus combat gloves that I got on eBay back in 2015 that I stained black. Other than needing to be repainted, everything's in pretty good condition. Included are:

2x Shoulders
Chest
Back
Chest-back molded straps
2x Gauntlets
Surplus gloves
Flightsuit (cheap and tattered)
Chestboxes
Russia Surplus gas mask hose
Boots from Imperial Boots

I spent somewhere around the $800-1000 mark on everything. The armor was around 500, plus flightsuit which was around 200 plus boots around 200.

I'm looking to get $500 for all of it.
I will part out and I will consider offers as well.

I really just don't want to throw it all out, I have ZERO space for it. Thanks for looking everyone!
Take care,
Gavin

jetpackman

Jr Hunter
Trying to get rid of my FO Tie Pilot armor set.
I've sprayed some parts but all of it will need to be repainted. The flight suit is tattered as it must have been cheap vinyl leather. But I have a feeling most of it will be covered by the armor itself. The chest and back have some extra fiberglass reinforcement that I did since the flexible fiberglass was cracking. I have genuine military surplus combat gloves that I got on eBay back in 2015 that I stained black. Other than needing to be repainted, everything's in pretty good condition. Included are:

2x Shoulders
Chest
Back
Chest-back molded straps
2x Gauntlets
Surplus gloves
Flightsuit (cheap and tattered)
Chestboxes
Russia Surplus gas mask hose
Boots from Imperial Boots

I spent somewhere around the $800-1000 mark on everything. The armor was around 500, plus flightsuit which was around 200 plus boots around 200.

I'm looking to get $500 for all of it.
I will part out and I will consider offers as well.

I really just don't want to throw it all out, I have ZERO space for it. Thanks for looking everyone!
Take care,
Gavin
Do you have photos?

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes