Agreed!! Great job getting the colour just right!
The fact that you're also showing off how it looks on camera in different lighting is what counts the most and it looks pretty identical in each pic. Solid work.
Not much in the way of progress, and bad quality photos, I know, but I figure it's still worth showing. Finally finished the knees. Now I just need to know if these will pass muster, or if I should buy a set and use these for a different kit. If they're okay, then on to weathering.
Unfortunately, not much to show, but at least I've finally got the chest plates shaped. We decided not to do anything else to them now in case they need adjustments.
So, just to list what still needs to be done:
- Boot and chest plates need to be sanded, primed, and rub'n'buffed
- Waiting on my new helmet
- ALL the armor needs to be weathered and attached to the soft parts
- Flight suit needs a bit of color adjustment and button holes added to the legs
- Flak vest needs slits for jetpack straps to feed through, as well as fixed shoulder flaps
- Boots need snaps and weathering
- Knee armor needs the darts secured in place
- Gauntlets need to be hinged and have greeblies and weapons added
- Jetpack needs vent re-attached
All in all, I'm feeling a lot better about getting this done in time. Not as much left to do or worry about as I thought.