Jango thighs/shins

SuperTrooper

Jr Hunter
Over and over I keep seeing different people mounting their thigh and shin plates in different ways.

The differences I am talking about are how am I supposed to know which thigh plate is for the right thigh ad which shin plate is for the right shin? The shins are obviously unique at the top where there is a right angle on on side, and a gentle slope on the other.

The thighs are also different due to the top of one side having a sort of swoop where as the other side has a flowing curve.

Does anyone know what I mean? Who knows the correct way of mounting these? which one goes on the left and which one on the right for thighs and shins????

since the thigh pieces are mirrored, the swoop side is basically a cut out to allow movement at the groin and the slope side provides more coverage on the outside of the thigh.

The "cutout" on the thighs goes to the outside. Same with the shin armor. The little "step" at the top goes to the outside. Here's a pic of me and Foxbatkllr at SDCC.

P7250538.JPG

That is a great reference shot!. I think I may have screwed myself a little with my left chest plate though. The lower cutout on mine is the same width as my upper.......looks like I may need to do some dremeling........just when I thought I was done with it too

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back