Want to Buy Jango pieces.

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal

Bravinski88

New Hunter
I finally got my flight suit from Arkady and am 3dprinting gauntlets, but I need a flak vest and leather pieces. Ordered a flak vest from an etsy shop stating they could be approved and got screwed. Anyone getting rid of or know of any parts.

hvacdon

Hunter
Message Delta Mike for Leather pieces! He makes the best out there !!!

evallded

New Hunter
Hey bud, I dont have any leather pieces that I can think of but I bought someones suit years back and some of it just wasn't up to par for what I was looking for or didn't fit right, etc, etc. Anyway if you are still needing other pieces you are welcome to them. Also I did a write up a while back on how I made custom holsters for my blasters, if you dont have those yet I can show you how to do them really easy as well as the braided belt piece. Anyway, let me know and good luck on the build!

Bravinski88

New Hunter
Hey bud, I dont have any leather pieces that I can think of but I bought someones suit years back and some of it just wasn't up to par for what I was looking for or didn't fit right, etc, etc. Anyway if you are still needing other pieces you are welcome to them. Also I did a write up a while back on how I made custom holsters for my blasters, if you dont have those yet I can show you how to do them really easy as well as the braided belt piece. Anyway, let me know and good luck on the build!
Yeah any info would be great and as far as them not being up to par. Would they pass 501st if they fit properly? Let me know what pieces and the size. Thank a lot!

evallded

New Hunter
Yeah any info would be great and as far as them not being up to par. Would they pass 501st if they fit properly? Let me know what pieces and the size. Thank a lot!
Yes everything I had was 501st approved, though some of it would probably need to be repainted/fixed. I am a bigger guy, 6ft 220 (not heavyset). Let me see if I can figure out where I posted that holster build or I can walk you through it if you are interested in giving it a go

Merc247

New Hunter
Yes everything I had was 501st approved, though some of it would probably need to be repainted/fixed. I am a bigger guy, 6ft 220 (not heavyset). Let me see if I can figure out where I posted that holster build or I can walk you through it if you are interested in giving it a go
I’d be interested in that holster build as well I’m going to attempt the leather work myself. Crow boots ,BM vest /Arkady suit/ Cruzer armor

Bravinski88

New Hunter
You're the same size as me so I'd be interested in what you have available. Thanks for taking the time man.

evallded

New Hunter
Yeah, no worries. I am not even sure what I still have so I will be interested to see as well. Feel free to PM me your email addy. I am heading out for the day but I will have some time tomo to take a look. Cheers!

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit