For Sale Jango Fett Knee Dart Run

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
Bump back up. I updated the first post with tracking.

I would like to sell a few more sets of these and recoup my up front costs so I can get the ball rolling for other parts. Would you like to see frontal spikes and gauntlets darts next for Jango?

joe

Hunter
Bump back up. I updated the first post with tracking.

I would like to sell a few more sets of these and recoup my up front costs so I can get the ball rolling for other parts. Would you like to see frontal spikes and gauntlets darts next for Jango?

I would vote for the frontal spikes and grappling hook and maybe the grappling hook fins. (I don't think Dark Side made fins though?)

But up to you since I would like Jango gauntlet darts too so I'm interested in the run regardless of the ones you pick for the next run.

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
These are modelled up and this is the prototype set. Once the darts are ready then I’ll start a consolidated sales thread.
6AFE95D3-6C3C-4A2F-ACFA-F3032F7A0EE5.jpeg

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
Bump up. I still have six sets of knee darts that I financed to get the run going. I would like to recoup my cost so I can help develop new projects so if you know of any Jango guys, send them here!

And a teaser of what is being worked on and just about ready.
IMG_1383.jpg
IMG_1384.jpg
IMG_1385.jpg

cbrant

Hunter
Got my knee darts today and just wanted to give a shout-out! The large ones already have the edge machined down flat per the Cruzer tutorial for assembling them. Definitely pick up a set.

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
A quick note on install. I buried mine in epoxy for a permanent bond but in hindsight, I would use 100% silicone so they could be removed if needed.

joe

Hunter
They look great! I printed out my STLs finally for comparison.

Metal is obviously way better than PLA. Dimensions are a little different too, which is interesting.

PXL_20201010_170856356.jpg

PXL_20201010_170910015.jpg

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
These were scaled to fit my knee kits that Cruzer offered, The largest diameter of the big dart is dependent on the side housing that it slots into.
Wasted Fett is now making these kits so I’ll be sending him a set to make sure it all fits nicely..

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
Bump up. Although these are now always available in the Etsy store, I would like to sell the last four sets I have to recoup my costs to get this project off the ground. Thanks to the buyers so far. You have helped to get Thinkbox started and we hope to have many more offerings in the near future.

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
Bump up. I still have 4 sets of these I would like to sell. I will actually be in the hole in this run as I gave a set to Wasted Fett so he could modify future knee kits for these and did not put any markup on them. What you pay is what I paid.

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal