Is this safe to buy from

TheHolyLasagna

New Hunter
I found the flight suit and flak vest becaus i cant make them myself but i dont know if its safe.Have you ever had any contact with The site Xcoser.So yes feel Free to post

No idea! honestly, your best bet is to use your resources here on TDH to get yourself a flightsuit. It’s going to save you time and money down the road. Use a reputable seller , someone trusted on here, it’s your best option when building your fett.

Last edited:
I would recommend spending the extra cash to get a quality suit since that costume is already 140$ , I saw that same suit on the website and the flight suit doesnt look bad but it looks like the armor pieces are actually sewn on the flight suit. There are a few people that are selling flight suits on etsy ranging from 200$+

I would stay away from it. I've had some pretty good advice given to me and I'll say that go with people on here. Not sure what your requirements are but maybe hit up arkady.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back