For Sale [Interest thread] Customizable Fett chest display & Mandalorian gauntlet display

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

LightningLion

New Hunter
Din Djarin's Season 1 Beskar gauntlet display
Ok, so this is still a WiP but some folks shown interested on it and wanted to have a better feedback.
This is a gauntlet display for Din Djarin's Beskar armor in The Mandalorian, season 1 because season 2 uses different Mando'a characters (currently working on that).
Since I re-watched the whole season 1 plus Disney+ Gallery and I wasn't able to identify any pattern I decided to gather the 3 symbol combinations we see on-screen and randomize the order and time they stay on based on the frequency with wich they appear on the show.

Din Djarin's pre-Beskar gauntlet display
pre-beskar-v1-3-jpg.jpg
Same display as the previous one, but at a smaller scale: 1.14" screen.

Either option would be 85€ + shipping. Prices I'm getting are around 100€ to Europe and 110€ to USA (with tracking and insurance). Definitive price will be calculated per customer.
Price is for the final product, assembled, and no batteries included.
If you'd prefer a custom sequence for a custom Mando, I'd have no problem on doing that.

Customizable Chest Display
Ok, this is still a work in progress, but it's in a stage where we can already show it working.
My idea is to offer Boba Fett chest displays without being limited to pre-programmed sequences. That way you have a display you can adapt for your ESB, RotJ or custom mando costumes without buying one per each. You could, for instance, display a custom message related to the event/troop you're attending!

I'll provide you a Windows application to create the sequence file, which you'll put in an SD card and the Arduino will play it. If there's no card, it will show the ESB sequence (based on RafalFett's work).
As for "The Mandalorian" animation, we're working on an alternative upper board.

The idea for the final product is to offer it with segment displays as close as possible to the screen-used ones, or with screen used displays if the customer request it and I'm able to find them.

This is the "user friendly" way to customize the sequence.

I have yet to think a price for it, but I have 4 boards ready to be assembled (without the alternative upper part for the The Mandalorian animation)

Last edited:

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
The gauntlet lights look great, however that chest light setup is a bit bulky, and wouldnt fit in the space available behind the chest plate. You might want to consider inverting your screen so that big chip is to the left not the right. Theres only an inch between the chest light cutout and the edge of the plate.

LightningLion

New Hunter
The gauntlet lights look great, however that chest light setup is a bit bulky, and wouldnt fit in the space available behind the chest plate. You might want to consider inverting your screen so that big chip is to the left not the right. Theres only an inch between the chest light cutout and the edge of the plate.
Thanks for the reply. Like I said, that's just a prototype as you can see because I'm using protoboards and jumper wires. I designed a printed circuit with armor dimensions in mind, hope I can share pics of them next week.

LightningLion

New Hunter

A video of the newer animation for Fett's armor in The Mandalorian. I finished the design and ordered a first test-batch of electronic boards.
I also redesigned the customizable chest display (we're currently on v3.0) and ordered them too.
Hope to receive them in 2 weeks to make a demonstration, and then make a batch for selling.

LightningLion

New Hunter
Season 2 is over (sadly!) so I went through all the episodes again to capture the different symbols used in Din's gauntlet. There are some that were present during Season 1, and a few more that are new.

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes