Other Bounty Hunter Imperial Mandalorians - Rebels S3

alexrep

New Hunter
I haven't at all been keeping up with Rebels, but upon seeing the trailer for season 3 I couldnt help but see a certain design that really caught my eye. The Imperial "stormtrooper" Mandalorians.
mxw.pngmxx.png

But what I really liked was the helmet they were using. It looks to have pulled from the original McQuarry concepts for Boba Fett, two that I am extremely fond of.
mwz.pngmxa.png

It looks like a cross of the two designs, always nice to have Rebels pulling from OG Star Wars concepts.

Happywookie117

New Hunter
Very cool hey love how they pull things from original art in this show. Are you thinking of building one of these new suits

Sent from my SM-G900I

alexrep

New Hunter
Very cool hey love how they pull things from original art in this show. Are you thinking of building one of these new suits

Sent from my SM-G900I
A couple of guys in Teren Clan are throwing around the idea... Id definitely be for it, would be quite the endeavor.

A0050'sDad

New Hunter
I haven't at all been keeping up with Rebels, but upon seeing the trailer for season 3 I couldnt help but see a certain design that really caught my eye. The Imperial "stormtrooper" Mandalorians.
View attachment 64329View attachment 64330

But what I really liked was the helmet they were using. It looks to have pulled from the original McQuarry concepts for Boba Fett, two that I am extremely fond of.
View attachment 64331View attachment 64332

It looks like a cross of the two designs, always nice to have Rebels pulling from OG Star Wars concepts.
The pic of the white helmet on the right, I've seen on a local Mando Merc who painted it brown. It looks really nice.