I Shall Call Him Mini Me

asok

Well-Known Hunter
I really like my Boba Riddell helmet. But, with not having much luck finding them on ebay. So, I copied mine. This way I can repaint it however I want. Maybe even as the Open Seasons Jango. The helmet is fiberglass! I cold cast the rang finder, ear and the rest of the helmet. Now I just need to trim, fill, sand and paint. With it being hollow I can put in a T visor as well. In the pics I just taped on the ear. The only bad thing is that I had to put a section of tape over the slots in the back. It was the only way I could cast it. What do you think?

With flash.

Without flash

You can see how just a light sanding will make it look like metal. I thinned the ear cap down a bit. I have alway thought it way to big.

I just made casting of the keyslots and Molar connector. I just need to trim and glue.

Last edited by a moderator:

never ending fett

Active Hunter
i'd repaint the stands with either a bantha skull or "wheat" emblem to replace the emperial symbol. as far as your new cast, there's always the Holiday Special version. You could even have a scaled version of the tuning fork weapon on a lower level of the stand.

fettpride

Well-Known Hunter
:lol: That's pretty cool man !!!! I'd entertained the idea sometime ago to do a full suit scaled to one of these little buckets :lol: Would you believe I even started making the armor and gauntlets for it a while back? :lol: I should really see if I can find them, or if they got scrapped. They would compliment this little bad boy very well !

FP

asok

Well-Known Hunter
:lol: That's pretty cool man !!!! I'd entertained the idea sometime ago to do a full suit scaled to one of these little buckets :lol: Would you believe I even started making the armor and gauntlets for it a while back? :lol: I should really see if I can find them, or if they got scrapped. They would compliment this little bad boy very well !

FP

There are templets from WoF....