Other Bounty Hunter I am new! and maybe looking for help

wilsonbe86

New Hunter
Hello all!

My husband is a HUGE star wars fan. I am interested in possibly starting to cosplay. I am looking for help to make the costume of the new character Sabine Wren from the show "Rebels". The helmet appears to be very similar to Boba Fett's, just different coloring. Would anyone be willing to help? Thanks!!

i take it that this is the one you are talking about ?
sabine-star-wars-rebels-mandalorian-girl-featured-image.png
REB_IA_403_L_Fotor_Collage.jpg

As you said the helmet seems to be very similar but more round and with different ears.
I think it should be possible to make the helmet and costume.

Welcome and good luck with your build :)

if you look around under the clone wars and rebels costume forums, there are some people who have bo-katan helmet pepakura files. You could use those. PEpakura is this 3d modeling software (the viewer is free) that makes it possible to print out 3D templates. you could look into that. I myself use foam for when I build stuff. It's this floor mat stuff, but other people use cardboard. I think there are some people even selling the bo katan helmets. just look into the forums.
Good luck!
-Ghost

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back