General How to make templates?

TheAtomicTank

New Hunter
I see all the templates on this site and Mercs site but I have only a normal sized printer how would I be able to use it? it to get templates? or what do I do?

I see all the templates on this site and Mercs site but I have only a normal sized printer how would I be able to use it? it to get templates? or what do I do?

I haven't tried for pieces larger than an 8 1/2 x 11" sheet this mind you (I've only printed the left chest piece, and then only to position the cut-outs for the chest displays), but I would say print them across a few pieces of paper and cut/tape them together, then test to see if the % scale is correct by sizing them on your frame (body).

I have only ever used a normal printer. Most parts print on one page with the exception of the ab plate. Unless you are a really big guy most of the armor should fit on one sheet.

If you need to make them bigger than a sheet just print it normally, cut the page in half and then size up both halves to the desired size. Then just tape them back together for the full effect.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back